Partition Suits

When there are two or more persons inheriting an ancestral property and when there is disagreement between them in partitioning the property amicably, usually a partition suit is filed before the court of law, which has proper Jurisdiction. All the Co-owners are made as parties to the suit and the said property are apportioned according to their personal laws applicable to them and accordingly divided by metes and bounds by the Court of law.

To File A Partition Suit